Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mezcla

I don't think I gave the proper introduction this blog may, or may not, deserve. With cerveza still swimming my blood stream, I couldn't shake the itch to discuss my Cinco celebrations. But with a conclusive "whaaat thee fuuck" exchange in passing with Sarah Steele (I, on my way to my 9a.m. exam, she on her way from her 8a.m.) I can ignore the lingering nausea and move forward with the month of May.

Maybe I should have started a day or two earlier with another May celebration that boasts a more significant meaning, at least to me. May 4th marks another year Christopher and I have been "dating." Some title this day our "anniversary" but I tend to hesitate to use such a term; my parents celebrate anniversaries. I am but nineteen years young and I don't think I am quite ready to be committed to such a strong word. I think I will simply stick to my claim that Chris and I are celebrating "our three years." And I couldn't be happier =]

I digress. Obviously, it is not in my nature to stay focused on a single point. I am unquestionably indecisive, and I usually only voice my opinion on trivial topics. Whether these character traits (or flaws?) are due to ignorance or timidness I may never know, but I am trying my best to resolve my communication hurdles via blog. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment