Thursday, May 27, 2010

NEW JOVI

Two concerts in four days made for a lively week. Sugarland at PNC (as all country concerts are) was sooo much fun. "Tastee" subs, cold beer, good friends, great music - what more could you ask for?


I've never been more prepared for a tailgate than we were for the Bon Jovi concert/opening of the NEW Giants Stadium. While I was trilled with our extraordinary tailgate, I was less than impressed with the new Stadium. I hope they're not completely finished with it, I'm waiting for a "wow" factor.

Bon Sexy lived up to his name and the band never failed to amaze me with every song... Chris was slightly embarrassed when I was the only one up dancing, even for the slow songs. I think he's just jealous that my knees buckle when Jon Bon moves his hips ;)

Fireworks accompanied the "Livin on a Prayer" Encore. I am always awestruck by fireworks (big sparkles in the sky, are you surprised?) I loved every minute of it!

However, the best part of the night must have been when I spotted Teresa Giudice (my NJ housewife idol, for those of you who are unfamiliar with the Bravo reality drama). After screaming her name up the flight of steps, I pleaded with her to take my picture. It went something like this: "Oh my God Teresa I love you, I love your girls, I love your show, I love your cooking book can you please please please take a picture with me?" She did. I wish I wasn't suspiring so much, maybe we could have kibitzed a little while her husband Joe was trying to find his seats (and simultaneously laughing at my hyperventilation.)


Love Love Love

No comments:

Post a Comment