Friday, July 23, 2010

Roma, tomorrow!

I like beginnings, I don't like endings. I like that my planner starts off with a lot of space to write at the beginning of the week and not nearly as much for the weekend. I like the first page of a book because there are so many directions it could take. I like the first few bites of cake because you don't yet feel guilty, and I like the first day of school because the only source of stress comes from choosing the best outfit to wear. I'm an early riser by definition, but "morning person" by choice. I love the beginning of the day because I have so much to look forward to. Similarly, I love the beginning of a trip because the opportunities seem endless.

This weekend marks the beginning of my Roman adventures, but marks the end of my trip in Barcelona. Only five more days in Barcelona! On the bright side, I have 3 days in Italia ahead of me that I am looking forward to immensely. And, on July 31st I have 10 more days in the South of Spain!

The optimist in me is trying hard to concentrate on the fact that I have almost a full week left of exploring, partying, and absorbing Barcelona.

I won´t be able to blog until after I return from Roma, but hopefully I will come back with plenty to share!

Adios hasta martes xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Maggie! Great, insightful, fun blog! I can relate to this entry about beginnings and the one about the use of "y'all" in particular :)
    Enjoy the rest of your trip - Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete